Deutsch DTM Series of transportation connectors feature a miniature contact with an enhanced design based on the world class, field-proven Deutsch "DT" Series. The DTM is the connector to be used in harsh environmental applications where reliable signal circuits are critical to operating performance. Typical applications include on or around the engine, the transmission and under the hood. In fact, everywhere data signals or critical electronic circuits go, the field proven Deutsch design of the DTM will provide reliable peak connector performance.
- Contact size 20 (7.5 amps)
- 16-22 AWG • 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 12 cavities
- Rectangular, thermoplastic housing
- Integrated latch for mating
- Wedgelocks assure contact alignment and retention In-line, flange, or PCB mount